Wednesday 3 April 2013

Poster draft : feedback

Once I had created my draft for my poster, I decided to get some feedback. This is so that I could ask people what is good about my poster and what isn't/what could be changed, so that I could alter the poster to look the most professional and most like a horror film poster.

I decided to ask the people in my Media class what they thought about my poster, because they also have been carrying out the same tasks as I have. They therefore may have different ideas to me about what does/doesn't work for a film poster, and what all of the conventions for different film genres are. 

I showed them my poster draft and here are a few of the feedback comments I got:

Good - Nice effects (brick wall etc.) and looks scary
Improve - Add text at the top of the poster, such as 'staring..' to look more professional

Good - The colour scheme works well and conforms to the horror genre conventions
Improve - The positioning of the title (film name) should be placed higher

Good - Linked well to the film
Improve - The title font/effects on the title should be changed to look more 3D


After gathering this feedback I will try to incorporate the new ideas/improvements such as more text, and will keep things such as the main image and colour scheme as the feedback shows that this is working well already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment