Saturday 23 March 2013

TRAILER : draft

 The media technology I used to construct my trailer is called iMovie, an editing programme for Mac computers. This technology enabled me to edit clip lengths, add filters, add sound, create titles and much more for my trailer. 

To create the titles I used other editing software, called After Effects (pictured below) on the Mac computer. This is more professional and advanced software, however I didn't really understand how to use it when I first started using it. I therefore used a YouTube tutorial video on how to create a static effect for the beginning of my title. This media technology therefore was very useful to me as it gave me an idea of how to use more professional software, and I successfully was able to create a title sequence that I am very very happy with.

These are some print screens of the Youtube video and the effect for the title sequence that I created:












This is my first draft of my trailer. I posted it on YouTube so that other people can easily search my video and can give me feedback on it by either liking/disliking the video or leaving written feedback in the comment box. I was also able to add tags to my video description, so there is a more likely chance of more people seeing it if they search for the same tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment