Wednesday 20 March 2013

Film plan 3


Brief about what happens in the shots:
These shots are used as my shots to show location, to set the scene and theme of my trailer/film. They are filmed towards the end of daylight hours so that contrasts & shadows are stronger and it fits the genre of horror.                 

Shots:
- Long and wide shot of location (the row of buildings/rooms)
- Long shot of down one side of the building
- Panning shot of side of building, and then pans round the corner to the main row of buildings/rooms (same place as the first long/wide shot)

Date:
Friday 14th December 2012

Time:
3.30pm

Location:
South Heath Mushroom Farm (abandoned buildings and land)

Equipment:

Lighting = None (filmed outside in daylight)  
Filming = 
iPhone 4s 
Power = 
Phone battery
Other = Steadicam, tripod

Actors:
None needed

Props:

None needed
Risk assessment:
The location that I will be using is abandoned and there is debris about. I therefore need to make sure that I do not go into places that look too dangerous or are not well lit, in case of injury. For this shoot I will be filming outside of the buildings, so this shouldn't be too much of an issue, however I will need to wear robust footwear to avoid tripping/injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment