Tuesday 2 October 2012

Timelines

I created this document on Excel, and it is a table showing the week of the project, the task, when it is due/when it should be completed  and when it was actually completed by. This enables me to type in and edit the document so that I can see my deadlines and will help when evaluating because I will be able to tell how on/off track I was with this timeline. 



This is a similar document with a similar (but more condensed) list of tasks. It shows the tasks and the project weeks/dates. It also shows when each task will be carried out, which is shown in blue and the school holidays are shown in pink. This document is visually appealing and therefore is a quick way for myself and others to see when each task will be completed, and is useful when more than one task is being carried out at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment