Tuesday 16 October 2012

Format research update : magazines & posters

Due to the restricted access of websites at school, I have found it difficult to complete all format research I had planned to do in weeks 2, 3 and 4. I managed to complete 2 magazines analysis (out of 3) and 1 poster analysis (out of 3), so later on I will complete the last magazine analysis and 2 more poster analysis for the ancillary tasks. Although technically I am behind on my timeline due to this, I think it will benefit me as it means I can focus on planning & storyboarding and filming now, which is the main task. I will find a bit of time later on to complete this format research, but for now here is some pictures of what I have completed: ( I will post the actual analysis later on when I complete the rest of the analysis pieces)



This is my first analysis of a film magazine












This is my second analysis of a film magazine


This is my first analysis of a poster

No comments:

Post a Comment