Sunday 11 November 2012

Potential location

After sending the letter for land permission, I received a phone call from the owner, Mr Bird, to confirm that I can use the land. I therefore went to the location to take pictures and to build ideas about what to film there, and where to film it.

I have attached some pictures of the location below, and this has helped spark ideas about what to include in my trailer. For example, I will probably carry out the car hitting the victim stunt here, and the shots of Slender jumping out at characters here in the abandoned rooms.


On the bottom 2 pictures, I edited them to see what effects I could achieve, and I think it went well because the colours/shadows/contrasts etc. represent the theme of horror well. I edited and posted them on Instagram, and iPhone app that lets you share photos with your followers, and users can search hash-tags which other people have tagged in captions of their photos. For both pictures, a few of my followers 'liked' them, so I feel that the editing worked well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment