Sunday 4 November 2012

Diary update: week 8

It has come to the end of week 8, and by now I should have started filming. However, I am still awaiting many survey responses, so I am finding it difficult to move forward with the project, as my planning & story boarding will largely be based around my survey responses.

Although, I have started to plan my trailer, and have created an initial ideas thought-web, and have also collected some photographs of some potential filming locations. I have also purchased some fake blood as it is currently Halloween and I thought that now is the best time to purchase it, as I am very likely to use it in my horror trailer. So although I have not yet completed my Research of target audience section, I have made some progress in my Planning and story boarding section.

I now aim to complete my survey collection of responses and analysis of them by the end of week 9 (this next week), and to also finish Planning and story boarding. Although this will cut into my planned time for filming, I have timetabled myself 7 weeks in total to complete filming and editing. This therefore should be more than enough time to complete this is one/two weeks less, especially as I will be filming in my spare time (creating more time at school to complete other tasks).

No comments:

Post a Comment