Tuesday 27 November 2012

Diary update: week 11

Over the past few weeks I have completed my storyboarding, and am now making film plans about all the details about my shoots. I also have started photography of all locations and mise-en-scene/props etc. and have started filming the end few shots of my trailer. I have chosen to not film the shots in the order that is in my storyboards as I will edit the shots in differant orders anyway, and it has also been influenced by the availability of actors and equipment etc.

According to my timeline I am meant to be editing/finishing filming. However, I have had some problems with filming as it has been hard to organise my actors on the same day, as they are also doing other filming too. Although, I have checked my calendar/schedule and have found that I have plenty of time in the Christmas holidays to compelte my editing, as I will have more free time than I have lesson time in school weeks. 

This week I am filming, and am making film plans for other filming that I need to do. Throughout this I will also be photographing everything I do, so that I can evaluate and post on here what I have done, how i've done it and how sucessful it was. I also will be posting my storyboard and feedback up this week, although I won't be able to upload until later this week due to availability of the scanner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment