Tuesday 4 December 2012

Film synopsis

I created a film synopsis before I storyboarded, so I knew what to storyboard. I have chosen not to upload it unitl now because I want my storyboard to be uploaded at the same time, as both documents/tasks go together and I havn't been able to upload my storyboard until now.


My trailer will be for the film called Slender. I have loosely based the film on the Slender Man myth. It is also loosely based on the children’s playground game Grandma’s Footsteps, where people move closer until the individual turns around and the people moving closer freeze/stand still (this being Slender moving towards the people).

The beginning of the film is a group of teenagers who discover the Slender Man myth online. Slender then starts to follow them, and someone in the group see’s him/catches his attention, and it’s now too late. Slender is an observer from the darkness, and is a mockery of human form, who is a harbinger of paranoia and violent death. The more they look at him, the closer he’ll get when they aren’t looking, and he doesn’t move whilst they are looking at him/shining light on him.

The storyline shows how the victims can only kill/rid of Slender if they find the 8 ancient notes to earn their freedom. The tense adventure follows 3 friends who all in turn see Slender, and have to find the notes without him getting too close. One by one they face Slender as he gets nearer, but will they escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment